A flexible approach to losing weight
FlexiFasting is the intermittent fasting plan that, is as flexible as you want it to be. You choose how many Foodpacks you have along with conventional food choices.
- Some days each week replace all your meals with four Foodpacks – you could do 5:2 (five days of conventional food & 2 days of 4 foodpacks per day) , 4:3 (4 days of conventional food & 3 days of 4 foodpacks per day) , 3:4 (3 days of conventional food and 4 days of 4 foodpacks per day ) whatever works for you! 4 foodpacks per days gives you all the nutrition you need for around 800 calories per FlexiFasting day.
- Alternatively replace 2 meals with 2-3 Foodpacks every day and add a conventional meal.
- Or a mix of the above to fit in with your lifestyle.
- You can use Foodpacks on any day as convenient healthy meal-replacement option.
- Recipes for non-FlexiFasting days can be found in our Lifestyle section.