Different kinds of cookies do different things, ranging from making a website work to making it easier to use and enabling website owners to understand more about their visitors.
- Ensure your privacy is safeguarded in any secure area.
- Gather information about which pages are most relevant to our visitors.
- Store details you enter into our calculators, tools and demos so you can make the most of our online services.
- Store details of your marketing, product and other preferences to enhance your visits.
- Evaluate how effective our advertising and promotions have been to improve our performance.
- Store information which enables you to be personally identified.
- Track your browsing after you’ve left our websites.
- Sell or distribute cookie data (without your consent).
Up-to-date browsers give you the option to accept or decline cookies. This applies to every website you visit.
If you switch off cookies at the browser level, your device won’t be able to accept cookies from any website, which means you’ll struggle to access the secure area of any website you use and you won’t enjoy the best browsing experience when you’re online.
(Updated 2nd May 2018)