If you are close to the weight you’d like to reach it could be time to move on to the Weight Management plan.
Keeping your weight stable is an active, rather than a passive skill; just wanting or hoping to stay thin will not achieve it. Independent research shows that people who attend management groups regularly, and replace some meals with Foodpacks or meal replacements do better at keeping their weight off long term. In our Management group you’ll join up to eleven others who are also maintaining their weight and develop your skills further, so you can maintain your new, healthier weight for the long term and be the person you want to be.
When you move to a Management group you’ll also receive our full Management pack for free.
With proven activities to put the mindfulness skills you’ve developed into practice, it also includes the full guide to reintroducing food to your diet that you’ll work through with your counsellor. The Management plan has been developed with our counselling and nutrition expertise to support you as you make new lifestyle and nutrition choices that will keep your relationship with food, and your weight, balanced.
- Use the full range of nutritious Foodpacks and meal replacements, alongside healthy recommended food choices, to help keep your weight in check
- Up to 1/3 of your RDA’s of vitamins and minerals in each Foodpack or Meal Replacement
- Unique LighterLife CBT counselling content (with group subscription)
- 13 healthy eating plans to try with easy, tasty and family friendly recipes – including low carb, Asian, Vegetarian and mediterranean
- Access to online support tools and community, mentoring emails and tips by text
On this plan
- Full range of Foodpacks and Meal Replacements from €2.45 each
- Unlimited optional extras – from 99c each
- Move to Management pack – €15
Let us help you get started
Find the best plan for you. Fill in a few details and we’ll recommend the best plan for you
“I turned my passion for cakes into a business … and lost SEVEN stone”*
The 5ft 5in tall mother-of-two tried ‘every diet going’ but found she inevitably returned to her old habits – until she decided to turn her passion for pudding into a business. Despite being surrounded by temptation every day, Diane managed to stick to a strict new diet and shrank to a healthy 10st 7lbs and a dress size 10.
Newly slim Diane has now gained a master’s certificate in sugar craft and sits on the committee of the Cambridge Sugarcraft Guild. Read more